Get the Flu Vaccine in Manchester & Darwen
Getting the flu vaccination is a good idea. Maybe you are worried about catching the flu or you are concerned about having time off work. Or maybe you just want to make sure you do not pass it on to the more vulnerable members of your family. Whatever the reason, having the flu vaccine against this year’s strain of seasonal flu can give you protection and peace of mind. Everest Pharmacy provide the Flu Vaccine in Manchester.
We give NHS flu jabs to people aged 18 years and older who are eligible to receive the jab for free.
The NHS flu jab for the 2021/22 flu season is eligible for:
- Adults 50 and over
- People with certain medical conditions (including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age)
- Pregnant women
- People living with someone who’s at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- Frontline health or social care workers
If you do not qualify for a free NHS flu jab we can still provide you with a private flu vaccination.
Who Shouldn’t Get The Flu Vaccine
Most people can have a flu vaccine. However, there are a couple of exceptions:
- If you are currently unwell with a fever, you should delay getting the flu jab.
- If you have an egg allergy, speak to your GP or pharmacist before getting the jab.
Please speak to our pharmacy team about eligibility or any queries that you may have.
Book your Flu Vaccine in Manchester & Darwen today!